NIT Recruitment 2022
NIT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Assistant posts on NIT Recruitment
|Post||Assistant Professor Posts|
NIT Recruitment Details:
(i) Level-11:- One-year post Ph.D. experience of Teaching and Research in an Institution of repute or Industry.
(ii) Level-12:- Three years after Ph.D. or six years of total teaching and research experience in a reputed academic Institute or Research and Development, Labs or relevant Industry.
|Pay Level-10, 11,12|
Important Dates for NIT Recruitment 2022:
How to Apply for NIT Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for NIT Recruitment 2022?
How many Vacancies are there for NIT Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 43 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for NIT Recruitment 2022?
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- only for OBC applicants (Male only) through SBI Collect only.
Shortlisting and Written Test/ Presentation/ Interview
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz