NHAI Recruitment 2021
NHAI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Deputy Manager Posts on NHAI Recruitment
|Post||Deputy Manager Posts|
NHAI Recruitment Details:
|Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||17||Bachelor in Commerce or Chartered Accountant or Certified Management Accountant or Master in Business Administration (Finance) (through a regular course) from a recognized University or Institute; OR Member of any organized Finance or Accounts-related Service of the Central Government or the State Government; and|
Four years experience in Financial Accounting or Budgeting or Internal Audit or Contract Management or Fund Management or Disbursement in an organization of repute which should include at least *prior experience of six months in Public Sector Undertaking or Government organization following ‘Double Entry Accounting System’.
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for NHAI Recruitment 2021?
35 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How many Vacancies are there for NHAI Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 17 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification.
Important Links for NHAI Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz