J&K Bank Recruitment 2021
J&K Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Medical Consultant Posts on J&K Bank Recruitment
|Post||Medical Consultant Posts|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
J&K Bank Recruitment Details:
|Engagement of Medical Consultant (Corporate Head Quarters Srinagar, Zonal Office North (Delhi) Zonal Office Jammu Central-I, Zonal Office Mumbai and Zonal Office-Leh)||05||MBBS Degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine. (The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview). Minimum 05 (five) years of experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.|
Important Dates for J&K Bank Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for J&K Bank Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for J&K Bank Recruitment 2021?
The entry age limit shall be up to 65 years as on 01 January 2021.
How many Vacancies are there for J&K Bank Recruitment 2021?
There are total 05 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Important Links for J&K Bank Recruitment 2021:
- SECL Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 450 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts
- NIOS Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 115 Steno, Director and Other Posts
- SBI SCO Admit Card 2021: Check Assistant Manager Admit Card From Here
- APCOB Admit Card 2021: Check Manager & Staff Nurse Posts Admit Card From Here
- NBE Admit Card 2021: Check Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant and Jr. Accountant Admit Card From Here