ESIC Recruitment 2021
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Assistant posts on ESIC Recruitment
|Qualification||MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM|
ESIC Recruitment Details:
|Senior Resident (For 3 years)||17||MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB or equivalent as per residency scheme in concerned Specialty from a recognized university/ institution.||As per the recommendation of the 7th CPC|
|Senior Resident (against GDMO)||12||MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB or equivalent as per residency scheme in concerned Specialty from a recognized university/ institution.||Rs.101000/-|
|Full-Time Junior/ Contractual Specialists||04||PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned Specialty from a recognized university with 3/ 5 years experience after PG Degree/ Diploma respectively.||Rs.112000/-|
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Senior Residents – 45 years, Full-Time Junior/ Contractual Specialists- 67 years
How many Vacancies are there for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 33 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates belonging to UR/ OBC category have to deposit Rs.300 and Rs.75 for SC/ ST through demand draft in favor of ESI Fund Account no-1 payable at New Delhi.
Important Links for ESIC Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz