ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2022
ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Jr. and Sr. Resident Posts on ESIC Faridabad Recruitment
|Post||Jr. and Sr. Resident Posts|
|Qualification||MBBS/ PG Degree or Diploma/ DNB|
ESIC Faridabad Recruitment Details:
|Junior Resident||17||MBBS from a recognized university and should have registered with MCI Junior Resident who have completed one year of junior residency may be allowed to again appear for interview.||Rs.21000 + NPA + other allowances|
|Senior Resident||64||The candidates should have a valid PG Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from a recognized university and should have valid practice registration.||Rs.67700 + NPA + other allowances|
|Senior Resident (GDMO)||26||PG Degree or Diploma/ DNB in concerned specialty from a recognized university and should have valid practice registration.||Rs.101000 per month|
Important Dates for ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2022:
How to Apply for ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2022?
What is the Age Limit for ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2022?
Junior Resident – 30 years, Senior Resident – 45 years
How many Vacancies are there for ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 107 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz