DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for recruitment to the19 Medical officer Posts under the Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) Punjab.
DHFW Punjab Recruitment Details:
|Medical officer (Specialist)||419||MBBS Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)||Rs. 56,100|
Important Dates for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can appear for a walk-in-interview on 19 March 2021.
a) Candidates are informed in reference of public Notice/Advertisement No.E-4 (9)/Pb.2021/2339 dated 06 March 2021, before applying they must go through the terms and conditions as mentioned below:-
b) Candidates are requested to download the online application format (health.punjab.gov.in)no before 19 March 2021, 05.00 pm.
c) They are also requested to submit their documents (self-attested) at the Directorate, Health, and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh. (Room No. 224)No. E-4(9)/Pb./2021/2560, Dated, Chandigarh: 13 March 2021.
What is the Age Limit for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021?
Between 18 and 37 years as of 01 January 2021.
How many Vacancies are there for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021?
There are total 419 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Important Links for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz