Delhi Police Recruitment 2021
Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Advocates/Legal Consultant Posts on Delhi Police Recruitment
|Post||Advocates/Legal Consultant Posts|
|Qualification||Degree of Law|
Delhi Police Recruitment Details:
|Advocates/Legal Consultant||11||The applicant must possess a Degree of Law from a recognized University; and must be a registered legal practitioner; He should have at least 5 years of practice in criminal matters, preferably trial court practices.|
Important Dates for Delhi Police Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for Delhi Police Recruitment 2021?
should not be more than 65 years
How many Vacancies are there for Delhi Police Recruitment 2021?
There are total 11 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for Delhi Police Recruitment 2021?
Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 Application Fee – Rs 500/- Fee can be paid through Demand Draft in favour of “DCP/Headquarters, Delhi”
The candidates so shortlisted based on their experience in the criminal legal field shall be interviewed by the Selection Committee constituted for the purpose.
Important Links for Delhi Police Recruitment 2021:
- SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern From Here
- SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus From Here
- SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility From Here
- SACON Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 36 Junior Research Biologist and Other Posts
- SAMEER Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 28 Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Posts