DBSAH Recruitment 2021
DBSAH Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Senior Resident Posts on DBSAH Recruitment
|Post||Senior Resident Posts|
|Qualification||MBBS with Postgraduate degree/ DNB/ Diploma|
DBSAH Recruitment Details:
|Senior Residents||119||MBBS with Postgraduate degree/ DNB/ Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned speciality from a recognized University/ Institute on the day of the interview, otherwise the candidate will not be allowed for interview. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency at any recognized institute including regular or on an ad-hoc basis. In Super-specialty branches, preference shall be given to candidates having Super-speciality qualifications or experience.||In accordance with 7th CPC guidelines as adopted by GNCT of Delhi.|
Important Dates for DBSAH Recruitment 2021:
|Walk in Interview Date||03 -09-2021 to 16-09-2021|
How to Apply for DBSAH Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for DBSAH Recruitment 2021?
How many Vacancies are there for DBSAH Recruitment 2021?
There are total 119 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Interview and Document Verification
Important Links for DBSAH Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz