CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Selection Procedure:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) recruits Tradesmen under Constable Cadre on the basis of various recruitment tests. The selection procedure followed by Central Industrial Security Force has been detailed below…
CISF Selection Procedure Details: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Constable (Tradesmen) Selection Process is based on Eligibility Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test and Medical Examination.
1. Eligibility Test: Candidates must produce the relevant documents and certificates which confirm the eligibility criteria possessed by the candidates, to be qualified for second level of selection procedure.
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The candidates whose documents have been verified and those who are proven to be eligible will have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test which includes a one mile race which needs to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds. EXSM are exempted from PET.
3. Trade Test: Candidates who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test will be put through the trade test as prescribed for each post.
4. Preparation of Merit List: After Trade Test candidates will be arranged in merit list category wise and post wise on marks obtained in Trade Test.
5. Medical Examination: Candidates must go through thorough Medical Examination as the last stage of Selection Procedure. Those candidates who qualify all the stages of Selection Procedure will be put in order of Merit list and from that list the final selections will be made.