CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021
CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Clerk and Auditor/Accountant Posts on CAG Delhi Recruitment
|Post||Clerk and Auditor/Accountant Posts|
|Qualification||12th class, Bachelor’s Degree|
CAG Delhi Recruitment Details:
|Account/Auditor||125||Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University||Level 5 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5,200/- – Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/-)|
|Clerk||74||12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University||Level 2 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5,200/- – Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-)|
Important Dates for CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021:
|Last Date||30 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
How to Apply for CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021?
18 to 27 years
How many Vacancies are there for CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021?
There are total 199 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Selection will be done on the basis of field trial (Fitness, Skill Test) marks and marks awarded for sports certificates.
Important Links for CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021:
- Indus Valley Civilization and Culture Quiz – Free Chapter wise Ancient History Quiz
- Stone Age Quiz – Free Chapter wise Ancient History Quiz
- SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card 2022: Check SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card From Here
- Ladakh Police Admit Card 2022: Check Ladakh Police Admit Card From Here
- BPSC AE Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC AE Admit Card From Here