Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Security Officer Posts on Bank of India Recruitment
|Post||Security Officer Posts|
Bank of India Recruitment Details:
|Security Officer||25||(i) Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent.|
(ii) A certification in computer course for a minimum of three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
(iii) The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force.
(iv) The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with a minimum of 5 years of Service.
(v) The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with a minimum of five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces.
|Rs.48170 – 69810/-|
Important Dates for Bank of India Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
25 – 40 years
How many Vacancies are there for Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 25 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz