AP TET/ TRT – SGT, LP, School Asst, PET, PGT, TGT & Other Selection Procedure:
Government of Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee’s exam selection process details are given below…
Selection Procedure: The selection process will depend on marks secured in the written test (TET cum TRT).
Method of Selection: Candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks secured in the Written Test (TET cum TRT). Candidates who have already qualified in earlier APTETs also compulsorily write the Integrated Test. Candidates will be given 20% of the weightage for their earlier TET score (as per the original TET notification).
Preparation of Selection List:
1. The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments there to shall be followed strictly.
2. The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Challenged, Ex-service Men and women is applicable as per the Rule 22 of Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996 as amended from time to time.
3. The rules issued from time to time by the Department of Disabled Welfare shall be followed in respect of special representation for differently abled (physically challenged) persons.
4. The Rules issued from time to time by the Department of Youth Advancement, Tourism & Culture (Sports) shall be followed in respect of meritorious sportspersons.
5. Local Scheduled Tribe candidates shall only be considered for selection and appointment against the vacancies in Scheduled Areas. They shall also be considered for selection to the posts notified in Plain area if they come up for selection.
6. As per G.O.Ms.No.3, S.W(TW.Edn.II), Dept, Dt.10.01.2000 all the posts of teachers in the schools situated in scheduled areas in the state of Andhra Pradesh shall be filled in by the local Scheduled tribe candidates only out of whom 33 1/3 % shall be women.
7. The certificate/ Marks Memo issued for earlier TETs from 2012 to 2018 shall be verified about the eligibility conditions for the post applied for before preparation of the selection list.
8. The number of candidates selected shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified. There shall be no waiting list and posts, if any, unfilled for any reason, whatsoever shall be carried forward for future recruitment.
9. After due verification of the originals of all relevant certificates, selection of the candidates for the posts of Government/Local Bodies/Tribal Welfare Department shall be made together as per the roster of each unit of appointment.
10. The District Selection Committee concerned shall approve the selection lists prepared as per Rules.