GIPMER Recruitment 2022
GIPMER Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Senior Resident Posts on GIPMER Recruitment
|Post||Senior Resident Posts|
|Qualification||MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB|
GIPMER Recruitment Details:
|Senior Resident||136||The applicant must have passed MBBS with P.G Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in the concerned speciality from a Recognized University/ Institution and should be registered with the Delhi Medical Council PG degree/ Diploma/ DNB. For SR Cardiology eligibility condition is MD/ DNB in Medicine/ Paediatric/ Chest Medicine. Must have not completed 03 years experience in any recognized institution including regular & Adhoc period.||Pay level-11 (Rs 67,700-Rs. 208700/-) plus usual allowances|
Important Dates for GIPMER Recruitment 2022:
How to Apply for GIPMER Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for GIPMER Recruitment 2022?
How many Vacancies are there for GIPMER Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 136 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for GIPMER Recruitment 2022?
Candidates have to pay Rs.300 in the form of Demand Draft/ Cash only issued by a nationalized bank in favor of Medical Superintendent, G.B Pant Hospital, payable at New Delhi.
- TSPSC Group 2 Eligibility: Check TSPSC Group 2 Eligibility From Here
- Telangana Police Constable Syllabus: Check Telangana Police Constable Syllabus From Here
- Telangana Police Constable Selection Process: Check Telangana Police Constable Selection Process From Here
- Telangana Police Constable Eligibility: Check Telangana Police Constable Eligibility From Here
- BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 286 APS and WMO Posts